Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Beats: Blues4Sale

I am NOT a homebody. I get really antsy after two days of only going from work to home. I go crazy! I can't take life being monotonous or predictable. I need something new or different. The ups and downs and all arounds of life might make my stomach sick, but I'd rather that than living it in the same walls day in and day out. Life is too short not to add some Tony Chachere's every now and then!

Please tell me you can relate! 

I think this is part of the reason that pushed me to start finding the awesomeness of this city. I remember being a teenager and just being sooo bored. But with all the great stuff that I can find in my backyard, I can't ever imagine a bored moment. 

So what is this awesome post Thanksgiving Thursday Beats all about? The amazing guys who form Blues4Sale. Just because they sing the blues doesn't mean these guys will leave you crying for some lost dog. The music captivates and draws you in. But I'm sure at some point, you'll begin to hate the woman who broke their heart.
Going back to the need to get out of the house, these guys are regulars at the Balcony Music Club (1331 Decatur Street  New Orleans) on Wednesday nights. You no longer have to wait til the weekend for amazing night out! Trust me, you need it.
To hear samples and see more about these guys, check out http://www.myspace.com/blues4sale4
I know a website for them will be up soon.
                                              















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...