Monday, January 23, 2012

Favorite marketing product!

I can't wait to share what I got today! I think with the craziness of starting a business and working at a job, I haven't had too much time to put into marketing products. And let's face it, until my marketing budget is larger, I'm really limited on what I can do.
A week ago I visited the major Photographer's Expo in New Orleans, where 100s of vendors showed their products. And then I saw the ones I'd been hoping for...The people from Moo! Not heard of them? You have now, lucky duck!
They have a range of hot products from business cards to branding stickers! Yes, I know vistaprint makes that too. But moo has a system which you can print everything with different pictures! What? Leslye, you mean I don't have to have the same boring print/photo on every card or stick? Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying! See my cool examples below...
And stickers will be in later this week!
So go to www.moo.com and have a big smile on your face, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...